Dr. Liegner Simplifies Cataract Surgery by Eliminating Eye Drops
Less resistance and lower cost for patients are just two of the reasons Dr. Liegner has eliminated the need for eye drops after cataract surgery. Read how he’s eliminated “drop-resistance” through an innovative surgical technique.
For Physicians: Latest News On Dropless Cataract Surgery
- Intracameral Antibiotics. Which Intracameral Antibiotic Is Best?; EyeWorld Magazine, January 2015
- Sterimedix Introduces a New Transzonular Injection Cannula; Eyewire Today, January 2015
- The Enlightened Office – The Economics of Going Dropless; Ophthalmology Management, Sep. 2014 Dr. Cynthia Matossian, who authored this article, received training in the Dropless technique from Dr. Jeffrey Lienger.
- The Last Hurdle – Taking Cataract Surgery Dropless; CRSToday, June 2014
- A Case For Dropless Cataract Surgery; Ophthalmology Management, May 2014
- Advantages Plentiful With Dropless Cataract Surgery; Ocular Surgery News, May 2014
- Safe, Effective Surgical Procedure for Glaucoma Patients; Ocular Surgery News, April 2014
- Watch Video: Dropless™ Cataract Surgery Presentation to the ACOS, February 2014 in Aspen, CO
- Watch Video: Dropless™ Cataract Surgery for Physicians by Dr. James Lewis