LASIK’S FREE OFFICIAL RULES
(Because this offer is so amazing, we have to have a few rules)
1. If six (6) inches or more of freshly fallen snow occurs at Eye Care Northwest, located at 350 Sparta Ave in Sparta NJ, between 12:01AM and 11:59PM (a 24 hour period) on Christmas Day, December 25, 2013, every person who paid for and received LASIK (or PRK) with Dr. Jeffrey Liegner from November 6th (11/6/2013) through December 9th (12/09/2013) will have their entire paid LASIK fee refunded.
2. The snowfall accumulation, determined in Sparta centered around Eye Care Northwest located at 350 Sparta Ave, will be measured and officially declared by the independent service of Weather Command (www.WeatherCommand.com). The official report will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the snowfall and whether refunds are to be made. (Do not call Weather Command; weather information will not be given out over the phone). The official weather determination will be posted on www.EyeCareNW.com as soon as it becomes available.
3. “Christmas Day” shall commence 12:01 a.m. December 25, 2013 and terminate at 11:59 p.m. December 25, 2013.
4. All procedures must be paid in full and completed by December 9th, 2013 to qualify for the LASIK’S FREE offer. The specific days for offering LASIK will be determined by Eye Care Northwest.
5. Eye Care Northwest will be notified by Weather Command within seven (7) days after December 25th. If six (6) inches or more of newly fallen snow is confirmed by Weather Command, Eye Care Northwest may take up to thirty (30) days after the weather recording date to distribute refunds to qualified individuals. As part of this promotion, if the refunds are due, these refunds will become available to each individual at a hosted celebration sponsored by Eye Care Northwest (attendance is not required to receive refund).
6. Procedures performed outside of the qualified promotion period (11/6/13 to 12/9/13) are not eligible for a refund.
7. No purchase is necessary to qualify. You may enter this promotion by filling out an entry form available at the front desk of Eye Care Northwest. If the approved snowfall occurs, one entry will be randomly selected from all the entries to win a crisp $100 US bill.